|make money from your website|
If you have a website or weblog with quality content, you may be able to make money from it. It takes time and dedication, but the extra cash flow could make it all worthwhile.
- Sell advertising space on your web site. You could sell banner ads, classified ads or sponsor ads.
- If you have enough web space, you could rent out subdomains and host other people's domains. Give hosting away for free (or sell it for cheap) and make money by including your banner ad on the web pages.
- Generate "Quality Content". By quality content, I mean find an area that you are an expert in (or you feel passionate about). Then start writing about it and generate content. Believe me, when you find such a niche, your content will be unique. People will get attracted to your website and crawlers will like it.
- If your content (e.g., e-books, software, reports) is really worth it, you could also start charging people to access a certain part of your website. Consider the pros/cons among one-time fees, monthly/weekly plans, and pay-per-use options.
- Sell your own products or services to your target audience. E-books are one of the many ways to create your own product.
- Sell other people's products and services through affiliate programs. They'll give you a link to track all your sales. You could be paid per sale, click or sign-up.
- Publish an e-zine from your web site. Have them subscribe to the e-zine right from your web site. There are quite a few free e-zine article directories that allow you to post for free.
- Start advertising and promote your website. There are many tools that help you with that. Facebook can be a great way to generate traffic for your website. Create a business page and review some of the advertising options you might be interested in. Also, Google is by far one of the most popular search engines, so do everything you can to be one of the top links, when users search for your niche or web address.
- Sign up with affiliate programs. Once you have built a website with high-quality content, advertises will compete for your business.
- Start Commenting on Other's websites. This way you will get noticed, they may link to your articles and you will get traffic.
- Start answering questions in forums and if possible, use a related link to your website for more information. Please note that if your website is not well-known or your article is not well-developed, your links may be considered as spam and deleted.
- Google Adsense is by far the most popular affiliate program, but it is not the only one. See the external links for other options.
Monetization of a Website
- Google AdSense - It displays context related targeted advertisements on your behalf, and you'll get paid for each click your site generates. More information could be found here.
- Put on some affiliate links. This means you are linking to related products in your site and getting paid when someone buys it.
Credit to : http://www.wikihow.com/